How does the SimplePack 2.0 work? What firmware version does the SimplePack 2.0 have?
The API 5 is the firmware revision used in the SimplePack 1.1 and 2.0. You can find the table at the bottom of this article.
- expands the modes to Don't drop me
- heartbeat contains always temperature and voltage during transmission
- temperature and voltage can be appended to all messages (exception is Monitor me)
- switchable appending accelerometer values to all messages
- very long press is detected at pressing for more than 6 seconds (prev. 10 secs)
- switchable automatic arming after selectable inactivity period (exception is Monitor me, Trace me)
- switchable sending of confirmation message on moment of arming (after departure delay)
- switchable automatic disarm after alert
- switchable disarm by long press
- adjustable sampling interval in Monitor me mode (prev. 1 sec)
- switchable sending of three messages after alert instead of one
- switchable button clickable and alerting even while other modes are running
- switchable no downlink requested after alarm
- non-linear timers for Arrival delay, Sleep time, Automatic arm time