If you're new, these articles are a must-read!
- First things first: END USERS
- First things first: INTEGRATORS/ENTERPRISE
- First things first: SIGFOX OPERATORS
What you should know before and after you order.
- Was my order shipped?
- Where can I find the tracking number?
- Can the VAT be deducted from the price?
- What currencies do you accept?
General information and basic answers to FAQ.
- Sigfox in 5 minutes
- Sigfox vs LoraWAN vs NB-IoT
- How do I connect to Sigfox?
- What can I use your devices for?
Information that might come in handy!
- How do I report an issue?
- How do I ask for help with proper device settings?
- How do I access or view the data from my device?
- Do you provide any training resources?
Who are we? And related FAQ.
- Can you produce GPS, LoRa or NB-IoT devices?
- Are you a design house?
- Where are the products manufactured?
- Do you provide consulting services?
IoT business logic explained.
- Overview of the 50 use cases
- Multizone devices - introducing Monarch
- Location tracking whitepaper
- Temperature (cold chain) monitoring whitepaper
IOFrog step-by-step setups
Introduction to the platform and practical guides that cover common use cases to get you started.
- Step-by-step setup: First message in IOFrog
- Step-by-step setup: Tracking
- Step-by-step setup: Office chair monitoring
- Step-by-step setup: Door monitoring
SimplePack 3.0 Plus
Everything about the main SimpleHw protagonist, the universal IoT sensor that covers 50+ use cases.
- Can SimplePack send messages more frequently in tracing mode? Does it log any messages internally?
- SimplePack 3.0 Plus Datasheet and Tech Information
- How to switch RC zones (SimplePack Plus)
All important information about the smaller and more economically-friendly SimplePack 2.0 in one place.
- SimplePack 2.0 Introduction and Main User Guide
- SimplePack 2.0 API 5
- SimplePack 2.0 User Modes (API 5)
- SimplePack 2.0 Accelerometer Lockout (Continuous Triggering Error)
Everything you ever wanted to know about our water detector, the SimpleLeak 3.0See all articles
API 6 is our universal firmware that controls the SimplePack, SimpleLeak and SimpleMeter.
- API 6 introduction for beginners
- API 6 introduction for experts
- API 6 webinar and presentation
- API 6 documentation
A unique device to help you check Sigfox coverage. Useful for both integrators and Sigfox Operators.
- CheckFox User Guide
- CheckFox troubleshooting
- Sigfox Coverage Measurement Methodology with the CheckFox
- How to activate the SIM card that comes with your CheckFox