How to set up the device for leakage detection? How to do leakage detection with IOFrog?
THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS! There will be screenshots very soon. Sorry for the inconvenience. Here's the short guide:
If you want to monitor areas where the risk of water leakage is high, we've developed a Sigfox device just for that, the SimpleLeak. The device will be installed wherever you need to monitor water leakage. When water is detected, it will beep and send you an alert. Furthermore, it will let you know when it's not in the ideal position to monitor water (turned over) and when temperatures exceeds preset thresholds (default thresholds are 1,5°C, 40°C and 60°C).
Part 1 - preparation:
- Make sure the device has Sigfox connectivity
- Go through this guide: https://ask.simplehw.eu/simpleleak-operations
Part 2 - settings and placement
- One you have confirmed that the device is connected to the Sigfox network and properly sends out messages, you can play around with the settings on IOFrog to customize the device's behavior:
- Next, click on Save in order to "load" the settings where needed.
- Activate the device again by placing it into water. Upon arming, the device will request the settings you've saved on the platform and everything will be how you wanted it to be.
- You can now place the device in the area you want to monitor and you will receive the leakage, temperature and orientation alerts!
Part 5 - suggestions:
- If you're losing a lot of messages, set up 3x alert repetition. This will better the performance of your device and you should lose less messages.