Atlas Wifi will be commercially available Q4 2019. However, the service is fully functioning and you can follow these steps to get it working for your devices:
1. Contact your local Sigfox Operator
2. The local Sigfox Operator will contact the CSS Europe tech team for project qualification (frame compatibility, availability of the HERE DB in the region of interest, ...)
3. The local Sigfox Operator will set-up a contract (V2 or V3, free or commercial) dedicated to the testing
4. The local Sigfox Operator will fill up and send the appropriate form to the CSS Europe tech team
5. CSS Europe tech team will request the activation of the Atlas WiFi option on the contract (via the support team)
Atlas Wifi is available both for free (beta) and paid contracts.
Customer support service by UserEcho