What are the differences between the SimplePack and the SimpleIndustry?¶
The main differences include:
- operating temperature range
- battery capacity
- perpendicular placement of the antenna
Here's a short list:
- SimplePack and SimplePack Plus differ only in battery size and support of all the radio zones and WiFi tracking.
- SimpleIndustry comes in little bit larger size of casing
- SimplePack Plus is 81 x 12 x 29.5 mm
- SimpleIndustry is 86 x 32 x 44mm roughly putting 3 SimplePack Plus side by side
- SimpleIndustry comes in polycarbonate material (used for the sturdiest luggage) that gives it exceptional strength and temperature resistance up to 150°C.
- SimplePack is sturdy but ABS and works only up to 60°C long term.
- SimpleIndustry operating temperature is due to polycarbonate and different battery chemistry -55°C +85°C (can be 105°in the Hot edition), SimplePack is -40°C +60°C.
- SimpleIndustry can be mounted by internal screws, horizontal or vertical external screws, permanent industrial double-sided tape or industrial magnet.
- SimpeIndustry battery capacity is 5.2 Ah versus 1.5 Ah of SimplePack Plus enabling 100 000 messages in standard mode or 1 800 000 messages with local coverage.
- Perpendicular placing of antenna to surface/ground plane in SimpleIndustry ensures the best available radio performance even in the most complicated installation situations.
- More space also enables us to provide (project based) SimpleIndustry with external sensors easier than with SimplePack.